Digital and omni-channel professional with 10 years experience delivering projects including Web & Mobile applications, e-Commerce Websites, Digital Marketing Campaigns, Search Engine Optimization and User Focused Solutions.
- Giovanni ChaffronCEO, LABEL-PARK.COM
It was a pleasure to work with FX , Great communication and fast reactivity.
- Claude BraviHead of Swatch Club @Swatch International
François-Xavier has the ability of understanding agency briefings very well and to come up with solid and innovative business solutions.
- Thomas HofmeyerCountry Lean Logistics Leader at Coca-Cola HBC
The quality and timeliness of the work was excellent. But more so, he showed creativity and expertise which enhenced the final business product.
- Lorenzo PirondiniWeb developer @Options-IT SARL
His commitment to fulfill tasks and solve problems with scalability and enhancement in mind, makes him a really enjoyable person to work with as a developer.
- Alexandre RotyDigital Consultant & Founder at The Other Pitch
FX owns all the different mechanics to make a brand successful. He's clever and knows how to build valuable relationships.
- Olivier SoretDigital Marketing Specialist @Swiss Solidarity
He is a good project manager and delivers on time. It is very pleasant to work with him and we can always count on his commitment to projects he manages.
- Greg PoissonierSlappy Agency Owner
FX was also born with a strong sense of humour, which makes him the perfect team mate !
- Siegfried ReyCountry Manager at Groupe Beaumanoir
FX was efficient, understanding although tough in negociation sometimes but it was a pleasure to cooperate with him
- Lionel CoriouCo-founder & CTO @Bewoopi SA & Swisspay.ch SA
He is at ease in dealing with any kind of contributor : project manager, client, end- user, designer, marketing, provider, technical expert, developers, testers... His natural concern for the end-result and his human values make FX a great teammate.
- Thierry WeberFounder & CEO @Vivactis Switzerland SA
I have had the chance to collaborate with François-Xavier on various web- projects. We were so lucky to have him as project director! His skills and dedication are amazing and it is always a pleasure to interact with such a friendly (but also professional) personality.
Leading simultaneously numerous mobile (focus) & digital marketing projects in various industries, from strategy direction to realease.
Achievement: more than 100 projects launched.
Clients: Migros, Piaget, Tamedia, EasyJet, Danone, Romande Energie, Chaîne du bonheur, Yverdon, Swatch…
77% of smartphone users takes pictures with it. I sold more than 20 000 of magnetic lenses in less than a year.
Achievement : Having developed an international distribution network from 0 to 9 territories for the brand CoreLens.
Fresh & Hype idea is originally to focus on e-selling «hard to find» streetwear and sneakers and its lifestyle accesories in Switzerland
Achievement : Having developed an online store that generate daily sales and then sold it.
I realized that e-marketing & e-commerce have a real impact on a compagny’s growth, that’s why I decided to learn how to develop websites and how to generate traffic.
Achievement : Having self-learned HTML & CSS and then developed 5 websites.
Ifound Beanies – Jart Skateboards – 9thward Skis – Imperivm Snowboards – 4 Employees
I hanldled Sales & Marketing to distribute brands arround Switzerland and Europe (Ifound Beanies)
Achievement : Having developed a distribution company from 20 K Euro to +100 K Euro, from 1 to 4 Brands.
- Google unveils machine learning ad toolhttp://www.businessinsider.com/google-unveils-machine-learning-ad-tool-2018-2 https://t.co/1UWLIJHIpx
- Facebook was already punishing publishers before it announced its big newsfeed changehttp://www.businessinsider.com/facebooks-newsfeed-change-publishers-traffic-drop-chart-2018-2 https://t.co/kXmNi6C8Bb
- The future of self-driving cars hinges on one simple thinghttp://www.businessinsider.com/why-automakers-have-advantage-in-building-self-driving-car-race-2018-1 https://t.co/egNnan4xwt
- Amazon vs Apple vs Google vs Sonos: How 4 of the most popular smart speakers stack uphttp://www.businessinsider.com/best-smart-speaker-comparison-amazon-echo-apple-homepod-google-home-sonos-one-2018-1 https://t.co/CGUuR2aoDK
- Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime offer similar fare — but their viewers have different habits… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/956414868403388416