What is a Marketing Technology Stack ? “A marketing technology stack is a grouping of technologies that marketers leverage to conduct and improve their marketing activities. Often, the focus of marketing technologies is to make difficult processes easier, and to measure the impact of marketing activities and drive more efficient spending.” says Optimizely’s glossary.
As there is a wide digital marketing tools nowadays and you are probably lost with it (if you are not, people you are speaking with are), it shall be relevant to keep the global landscape in mind. This landscape can be segmented by the following layers and its related objectives:
– Marketing & Advertising: Reaching customers
– Experience & Clickstream: Providing Digital experiences
– BackOffice: Measuring & Leveraging clickstreams
– Analysis & Activation: Communicating & Optimizing datas
With this powerpoint template you will be able to show off your digital layers in a visual and professional way and you will also be able to bring the path to improve your marketing technology stack strategy.
Use this PowerPoint template as you want in order to define and show your Marketing Technology Stack.
This includes the following pages:
– Cover Page
– Mission & Vision: A simple board with Business name, Business mission statement, Business goal and marketing goal.
– Potential Marketing Technology Stack board
– Marketing & Advertising layer
– Experience & ClickStream layer
– BackOffice layer
– Analysis & Activation layer
– Your actual Marketing technology stack
– Your suitable Marketing technology stack
– RoadmapPDF Preview
Download and unarchive the file
Open the file “201704-Building your Marketing Technology stack.pptx”
Replace content with your datas
Show must go on !
Bonus: Read this wrike post about “7 Questions to Help You Choose the Right Marketing Software”